Thursday, November 21, 2013

DDCC: Made in San Francisco


 Let me introduce to you a new friend of mine: Diana Mitchell.  Thanks to social media, we have connected and instantly I knew this super woman was rocking it!  Diana is the owner/designer of DDCC (www.ddccsf.com)  and is busy producing her first complete activewear collection for women.  It will launch in the Spring 2014 season.
DDCC started with sleek, fitted and made in San Francisco hoodies and tops. The Spring 2014 line includes 5 support tops and leggings, all offered in both cotton and sweat-wicking fabrics. As you can see just in a few photos the line isn't the usual crazy neon workout gear that companies are pushing right now.  
This line is polished and engineered with sleek style lines and color blocking.  What grabbed my attention was the "ANTI-MUFFIN TOP" waistbands! Let's all be honest here- so many of those little spandex numbers you could buy out there do not fit our beautifully,curvy bodies right. We walk into the gym feeling really silly with our cover up options- baggier shirts, longer shirts, layering sweaters (ok- why are we wearing sweaters to the gym!?!)  I love seeing WOMEN designing beautiful, active, functional and fashionable clothes MADE FOR WOMEN.  HIGH FIVE DIANA!
Diana personally tested the line in her yoga classes, Cardio Barre and her first half marathon this past October. This line will inspire you to be active and can easily be worn daily from the gym, to errand running and even just bumming around the house.

I am counting down to the launch of the Spring line. I wear yoga pants daily for massage work, I run in capri tights, and I coach in leggings- Yeah pretty sure this line is a perfect fit for my lifestyle.

Please check out the following links:
www.ddccsf.com
www.facebook.com/DDCCSF
www.twitter.com/DDCCSF
www.pinterest.com/ddccsf
ddccsf.tumblr.com
instagram.com/ddccsf

1 comment:

Diana said...

Thank you so much Terra! You are such an inspiration to me, and I look forward to hearing about your new journeys in life!